Tired of trying out new ways and quick fixes for dark spots that seem to work on the internet but not on your skin? Worry not, we are here to give you the right solution. Now often the most basic but very rigid problem we come across is the annoying problem of dark spots because of pimple development, and the many chemical-induced, marketed products that don’t seem to work either! And this blog right here will solve that issue with simple ingredients which are easily available to everyone through 10 natural remedies for removing pimple dark spots. But before we dive into the solution and cause for it, let us first understand our primary skin first!
Our skin is just as part of our well-being as our inner body is. Skin acts as the natural barrier of protection and safeguards to our inner muscles and bones. Hence, that makes the skin one of the most vital and important parts of our body and being, which means taking care of it is a must to stay healthy overall. Skin care in the correct form can ensure you healthy and happy skin. And throughout our general life journey, we often are triggered by red bumps called pimples.
Pimples are a very common skin condition and are sourced from clogged or inflamed oil glands or even an increased presence of pimple-causing bacteria present on your skin. They can be seen as a symptom of acne too. Pimples are generally not concerning but it can still lead to rigid dark spots and pigmentation on the area of your skin it affected. These dark spots dull your skin and make it unhealthy, both from its look as well as from inside. Therefore, it is important to treat such scars and pigmented spots, with the aim of removing pimple dark spots and unleash healthier-looking, clear and better skin.
Now, as we are all aware of, not every skin condition can be chemically cured. So are pimples. Pimples have the tendency to grow in size or amount with many chemical properties, hence it is always safer to focus on the application of natural ingredients in cases as such. Speaking of natural ingredients, remedies with ingredients easily accessible by everyone is a growing popularity that gives every being the chance to experience skin care in its purest form!
And now to the sole motive of this blog, we have found natural skin science remedies for removing pimple dark spots and achieving better and brighter skin. So let’s dive right into it and learn more about how the star ingredients in our grocery list or pantry can be our skincare hero!
1. Lemon Juice
Who would have thought that lemon could bring in benefits to our skin as it does with our inner immunity? But the truth is, just as it boosts our immunity strength, it also clears the rigid pigmented dark spots off our skin. Lemon and its extracted juice can be used as a part of your skincare regime for its benefits such as treating blemishes, brightening your skin cells from within, and even increasing the Vitamin C intake for your skin that has advantages of its own. For instance, it helps with collagen as well as antioxidant protection from UV rays.
Moreover, lemon juice can help reduce excess oils that make your skin prone to rashes, acne, and pimples, naturally leading your skin to clear up. Lemon juice can overall help with pigmentation, but most importantly, it also helps fade or the process of removing pimple dark spots. And here is how you should apply it to attain its magic:
- Wet a clean and fresh cotton pad with raw lemon juice
- Next, slowly dab that cotton pad on healed scars and spots
- Keep it on for 5 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water after 5 minutes are over
- Lightly pat dry your skin lastly
- Repeat this process every day to get clear and brightened skin
[NOTE- Do not apply the lemon juice on active acne or pimples, always wait for it to reduce. After the application of lemon juice, if your skin starts to itch or looks red, understand it’s not suitable for your skin, hence avoid this method further. ]
2. Aloe Vera Gel
You knew the moisturising and healing properties of Aloe Vera gel but did you know it’s an element that can help in the procedure of removing pimple dark spots? Yes, you read it right, aloe vera can be your saviour for hyperpigmentation too! Aloe vera has nourishing skin-lightening particles that helps with the reduction of existing melanin cells, also known as pigment-causing cells, and prevent the further formation of melanin in the skin. Here is how you can use it:
- You can either use a store-bought aloe vera gel from a good brand or extract it purely from its plant.
- If extracting the gel directly from the plant, cut a thick aloe leaf and finely remove its out cover with the help of a knife carefully, unleashing the inside jelly-like formula.
- Next scrape off the gel slowly with the same knife, into a container.
- Apply it on the pigmented area.
- In the case of store bought aloe vera gel, you can keep it on , whereas in the case of the pure form of aloe vera gel, make sure to wash it off with cold water after 15-20 minutes.
- Continue this method regularly to achieve fresher ,nourished, and lightened skin.
[NOTE- If you are allergic to aloe vera components, do not use this.]
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a wondrous ingredient proven to reduce fat and aid weight loss, but it can also do wonders as a remedy for removing pimple dark spots too. Apple cider vinegar can help with the removal of acne-causing bacteria, unclogging pores, and give you spotless skin. The key to utilising ACV for your skin is to use it in the correct way. Remember, apple cider vinegar has a highly acidic nature, hence it is a must to proceed using it on skin with caution! Let us see how you can aid dark spots and pigmentation with the help ACV:
- The safest way to use apple cider vinegar on your face is in the form of a toner, so mix a teaspoon of ACV with unfiltered water.
- Contain it in a spray bottle next.
- Spray some of the mixture on a cotton pad.
- Dab it on the scarred area gently.
- Keep it overnight and wash it the next morning with cold water.
[NOTE- If your skin starts to burn or reddening or irritation after application, avoid further application.]
Honey is a great ingredient to achieve glowing , soft, and nourished skin, and additionally, it is also a fabulous method to get rid of pimple dark spots! Honey’s antioxidant formula and exfoliating properties is a great recipe for clear dead skin cells that dull your face and brighten your overall complexion in the process. Honey also helps draw out impurities from acne and gradually prevent it from happening. And if your skin concern is dark spots caused by pimples, then here is how you can remove it:
- Add honey with curd and a bit of turmeric and mix.
- Apply it on your full face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- When the clock completes the time span, wash it off with water.
- Pat dry your skin gently afterwards.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a week to achieve the best results.
[NOTE- If your skin feels itchiness, redness, or any sought of irritation, avoid using it again.]
Turmeric is a world-renowned formula used in many big skin care companies for its healing properties, skin-clearing agent, and bacteria-fighting elements. Apart from that, turmeric also helps in removing pimple dark spots too. If routinely used, turmeric can work magic on your skin, giving you blemish-free, brightened, and even toned appearance. Turmeric can also reduce excess melanin in its process of reducing pigmentation. Now let us see how we can use it:
- Mix turmeric with a little milk or even curd to form a mask-like mixture.
- Next, apply it evenly on your face.
- Leave it on for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash it off gently after it dries off.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a week for results.
[NOTE- Turmeric mask can leave a yellow stain on the face which you must not worry about as it will be removed by water. Side effects of turmeric can range from stinging, itching, and burning, hence if you experience any of it, avoid further use.]
6. Green Tea Extract
A great way to a healthier lifestyle, weight management and even boosting metabolism is green tea, but did you know green tea is one of the best elements to give your skin a blemish-free, spotless look? Rich in antioxidants, green tea extract has anti-inflammatory properties that will help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and dark spots by preventing the overproduction of melanin. Here is how you can gain a clear and pigmentation-free skin with the help of green tea:
- Prepare green tea, and let it cool down completely.
- Fill a spray bottle with the cold green tea.
- Spray it gently onto well-cleansed skin.
- Let it dry on your face for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cool water afterward.
- Repeat this on a regular basis to get hydrated, fresh, and spotless skin.
[NOTE- After the use of green tea on your face, if you develop a rash or swelling, do not use it further.]
7. Potato Juice
Potato juice and extract is generally known to cure and lighten dark circles, and just like that it also helps remove dark spots too! Potato juice is a great agent that deals with hyperpigmentation and here is how you can utilise it in the process of removing pimple dark spots:
- Mix potato juice and honey to form a liquid mask texture.
- Apply it all over your face and neck next.
- Give it 10 minutes to dry off.
- Rine it with cold water.
- Use this daily for the best results.
[NOTE- If your skin starts itching, swelling, and burning after application, rinse it off immediately and avoid further use.]
Cucumber is known for its calming and refreshing elements. But in addition to that cucumber is also a great way to bid adieu to pigmentation and dark spots too. It is the most simple ingredient that can help manage rigid hyperpigmentation! Cucumber contains astringent, lightening, and cooling properties, and also effectively treats dark spots. It also helps with dark circles as well as boosts collagen levels in the skin. Let us now see the proper way to use it in the procedure of removing pimple dark spots:
- One simple way to use cucumber is rubbing it on your face.
- Or one can add diced cucumber pieces while making ice cubes and let it freeze.
- Next rub that cucumber-induced ice on your face regularly for best results.
[NOTE- Be aware while peeling the cucumber to make sure you don’t leave its skin on it. Irregular cucumber skin can cause skin cuts while rubbing it on your face.]
9. Rosehip Seed Oil
The rosehip seed oil has a number of properties namely vitamins and antioxidants that rejuvenates the skin to restore elasticity, help to correct dark spots, and reduce the deep scars. Simply massage your face with the oil on a regular basis to gain mind-blowing results such as clear and bright skin.
[NOTE- If you experience rashes, hives or difficulty in breathing or other allergic symptoms, be sure to cleanse it off your face with a gentle face wash and avoid future use.]
Even though it is available right before us, we often forget to consume the most powerful ingredient that maintains your skin health as well as your body health! And that is water. Be determined to consume at least 4-6 litres of water each day to maintain healthy, hydrated, glowing, and clear skin. Water helps with:
- Keeping your pores tights
- Reduces pimples and acnes
- Balances pH level
- Nourishes and hydrates your skin from within
- Maintains skin elasticity
- Reduces wrinkles and puffy skin.
So keep yourself hydrated with water, and let it work its wonders!
Such ingredients like lemon juice, aloe vera gel, ACV, honey, turmeric, green tea, potato juice, cucumber, rosehip seed oil, and water are generally available in our home and hold so much power as a skin care remedy. Explore the many skin sciences and experiment its goodness, now at the comfort of your home. Be consistent and regular in your aim of removing pimple dark spots, and you shall achieve your desired result soon enough! Also you consult a dermatologist for removing pimple dark spots.